Math Questions

1. I like playing Factor Captor because it is fun and it helps me learn prime and composite numbers very easily. It can also be very challenging, if you use the highest numbers. In all I like playing Factor Captor because it is challenging, Fun, and helps me learn my prime and composite numbers.


2. If you make an array it can help find all different ways to get a certain number. for an example, if you need to find all the factors of 36 you can start with a number and either work up or down like this: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .


And you could go on for a long time. Arrays can also be described by two factors just put into dots. It can also hep you right it out when you need to ex plane something. That is why I think that using arrays is a good way to explain/ show your factors for a certain number.


3.
I liked the unit when we worked on the prime and composite numbers. I liked that unit because of two things. One is that I liked working out to find multiples of numbers and to find numbers that are only a multiple of one and them self, in other words a prime number. At the beginning of the unit I did not even know what a composite number was. The second reason is the unit was filled with fun. We learned the games: Factor Captor, Math Baseball, Bingo with prime and composite numbers.

That is why I liked the prime and composite number unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment